Pilton Hill Camping are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Data Protection and GDPR
Use and collection of personal information. In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you book or make an enquiry via our site you will need to register contact details and you will be asked to provide certain information. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.We may use information that you provide:
- To register your booking via our website and to administer it.
- To respond to your enquiry.
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- If it is necessary for your booking, ie Bath Bell Tents or other deliverer
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
Pilton Hill Camping 2021